How can I help you?
I specialize in commercial, corporate and civil law. For over 12 years I have been assisting entrepreneurs in professional trade, allowing them to reach their business goals, while minimising risks resulting from breach of law.
I am experienced in supporting companies active in the following sectors: automotive, railway, armaments, music, healthcare, industry, e-commerce.
Mergers & Acquisitions
I supervise projects related with M&A transactions, I advise clients in key matters of the planned mergers and acquisitions. I secure the interests of clients in key contracts with investors. I carry out due diligence analyses, identify potential transaction risks, and draw up applicable documents.
I support clients in crisis situations in their companies — disputes with shareholders or partners, management board members. I represent clients in litigations, especially those concerning personal liability of management board members for the company’s obligations and liability of members of the company’s governing bodies for damage to the company. I conduct proceedings for repealing/cancellation of resolutions, exclusion of the shareholder/winding up of the company. I assist in exercising corporate rights by the shareholders.
Services for corporate bodies
I handle formalities at the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meetings/General Shareholder’s Meetings, management board meetings, meetings of supervisory bodies. I draw up internal regulations for individual corporate bodies and draft resolutions.
I help clients select adequate legal form for their business activity, support them in establishing new business entities. I oversee the ongoing business of clients, provide opinion on and draw up commercial contracts, maintain correspondence with the clients’ contractors.
I advise clients in cases of infringement of their personal rights, specifically on the Internet. I represent clients at court in the proceedings relate to the infringement claims.
I verify contract templates in terms of prohibited clauses. I draw up regulations, general terms and conditions of providing services. I minimise risk related with the consumer service.
I conduct training sessions which support consumer services in concluding business contracts or consumer rights.
- ,,Urządzenia medyczne jak leki. Kto i jak musi przygotować się do zmian” [Medical Devices Like Drugs. Who Has To Prepare For Changes And How], Dziennik Gazeta Prawna (2021)
- “Prowadzisz gabinet kosmetyczny? Koniecznie przeczytaj, czy spełniasz wymogi nowej ustawy” [Are You the Owner of a Beauty Parlour? Read To Find Out Whether You Meet the Requirements of the New Act], Wiadomiscikosmetyczne.pl (2021)
- “Czy brak zgody jednego ze wspólników oznacza niemożność odbycia e-zgromadzeń?” [Does the Lack of Consent of One Shareholder Prevent the E-Meeting?] (2021)
- “Jak kupować zarejestrowaną spółkę z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością?” [How To Buy Registered Limited Liability Company?], Rzeczpospolita (2020)
- ,,Kiedy można odbyć zgromadzenie wspólników w formie zdalnej” [When May a Remote Shareholders’ Meeting Be Held?], Rzeczpospolita (2021)
- “Zmiany w kodeksie spółek handlowych od lipca 2018 r. — dematerializacja akcji” [Amendments to the Code of Commercial Companies and Partnerships since July 2018 — Dematerialization of Shares], infor.pl (2017)
- “Rewolucja w zasadach ochrony danych osobowych” [Revolution in the Principles of Personal Data Protection], telegraf.biz (2017)
- 2018 “Bankruptcy and composition proceedings in the company, yesterday, today, tomorrow.” — November Credit & Collection Days.
- 2018 “What will the Business Constitution change in business?” — the 17th Conference of the Security Sector.
- 2016 “The impact of the new provisions of the Bankruptcy and Restructuring Law on the debt collection industry.” — Debt Collection Conference 2016. Be Modern, Client-Oriented and Effective.
- Advocate Traineeship — Warsaw Bar Association (2013)
- Postgraduate Studies — Academy of Companies, Warsaw School of Economics
- Faculty of Law, Lazarski University in Warsaw, field: civil law, final grade on the diploma – very good (2008)
- Traineeships in two British law firms – CTS Solicitors Claim Today (Birmingham) and Alexander Samuel LLP Solicitors (London)
- International Legal Skills Programme (Lazarski University in collaboration with Center for International Legal Studies in Salzburg)
- School of Intellectual Property Rights , H. Grocjusz Intellectual Property Rights Centre