How can I help you?
I support entrepreneurs in claiming corporate receivables. On their behalf, I conduct numerous court proceedings for payment, and cases concerning civil liability of management board members.
I provide comprehensive assistance in preparing claim submissions in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings. I offer services mainly to entities from the power, lending and healthcare sectors.
I specialize in civil, commercial and bankruptcy law. I am responsible for the full process of debt recovery — both amicable activities such as drafting default notices, negotiating settlements, as well as litigation and enforcement proceedings.
I actively represent clients before courts. I advise on how to effectively ensure that contracts will be performed by vendors, and what further actions should be taken if the hitherto enforcement proceedings prove ineffective. I support in-house legal departments of our clients through preparing comprehensive, internal debt collection procedure.
I also conduct numerous court cases regarding disputed claims based on civil law contracts, i.e. litigation for compensation due to non-performance or improper performance of contracts, payment under lease agreements, contracts of mandate, contracts to perform a specific task, loan agreements, leasing agreements, and construction works contracts.
I have many years of experience in handling cases regarding civil liability of management board members.
I specialize in assisting business entities in restructuring or bankruptcy proceedings, in particular in submitting claims and supervising the course of such proceedings.
- Preparing default notices,
- Negotiating with debtors,
- Court and out-of-court settlements,
- Securing debts,
- Debt collection in court,
- Obtaining and protesting payment orders,
- Foreign debt collection,
- Execution, legalisation of Polish judgements abroad (in and outside the EU),
- Execution of foreign judgements in Poland.
- “Przygotowana likwidacja (pre-pack) w upadłości konsumenckiej — komentarz praktyczny“ [Prepack in Consumer Bankruptcy — Practical Commentary], Wolters Kluwer (2020)
- “Elektroniczna licytacja w sądowym postępowaniu egzekucyjnym – geneza, warunki jej przeprowadzenia oraz wpływ na skuteczność wszczynanych postępowań egzekucyjnych — komentarz praktyczny“ [Electronic Auction in Court Enforcement Proceedings — Its Origin, Terms and Conditions and Influence on Effectiveness of Enforcement Proceedings Instituted — Practical Commentary], Wolters Kluwer (2020)
- 2021 “Changes in electronic writ-of-payment proceedings” — Training session entitled “Litigation and claims settlement on the basis of amended Code of Civil Procedure and the planned changes. Practical aspects”, MMC Polska.
- Advocate Traineeship — Warsaw Bar Association (2019)
- Postgraduate Studies — Academy of Companies, University of Warsaw (2013)
- Faculty of Law, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw (2011)