How can I help you?
In the Litigation Department, I coordinate the work of the team responsible for handling civil and commercial proceedings for our firm’s clients (B2B and B2C). I specialize in substantive civil and procedural law. I have experience in advising clients and representing them in litigation within the area of my practice.Check the services!
In RK Legal, I am responsible for providing comprehensive assistance to enterprises and corporate clients, inter alia from the following sectors and industries: lending, insurance, transport, telecom, real estate and gas. I specialize in substantive civil and procedural law. I have experience in advising clients and representing them in litigation within the area of my practice.
I mainly handle cases regarding claims for contractual penalties, remuneration for non-contractual use of real property, loan repayment, activities of investment funds, against management board members under Article 299 of the Code of Commercial Companies and Partnerships, compensation from communes under the Tenants’ Rights Protection Act.
I provide comprehensive assistance to our clients in claims settlement process, looking for amicable forms of dispute resolution, conducting court proceedings as well as anti-enforcement and interim relief proceedings.
I draw up legal opinions aimed at clarification of specific legal questions, where I present potential solutions and the related risks.
Case handling procedures
I am responsible for developing case handling procedures, taking into account the clients’ interests, and at the same time minimising risks and optimising the costs incurred.
I carry out training sessions related with amendments to civil law and civil procedure.
- “Ważna zmiana sposobu doręczania korespondencji sądowej” [Important Change in the Manner of Court Correspondence Serving], (2021)
- “Rewolucyjne zmiany w organizacji postępowań cywilnych“ [Revolutionary Changes in Organisation of Civil Proceedings], infor.pl (2019)
- Advocate Traineeship — Warsaw Bar Association (2021)
- Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw (2017)
- School of English and European Law – English and European Law Centre at the Faculty of Law and Administration, the University of Warsaw in collaboration with the University of Cambridge (2016)