How can I help you?
I support businesses in the recovery of corporate debt. I am responsible for conducting civil and commercial proceedings on behalf of the firm's clients from, among others, the lending, insurance, transport, telecommunications and medical industry. I am experienced in advising clients in litigation through, among others, drafting pleadings and preparing analyses of regulations and court rulings.
I also provide comprehensive support to the firm's clients in the course of bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings, e.g. in relation to filing claims, verification of documents, exclusion of assets from the bankruptcy estate or negotiation of arrangement terms in restructure proceedings.
I specialise in civil, commercial and bankruptcy law. I am responsible for the end-to-end process of debt recovery, both for amicable actions, such as preparing written calls for payment, negotiating settlements, as well as court and enforcement actions.
I conduct numerous court cases involving the enforcement of disputed claims based on civil law contracts, i.e. cases for compensation for non-performance or improper performance of contracts, payments under a lease, contract of mandate, contract of specific work, loan, lease agreement, as well as construction contracts.
I assist creditors in securing their interests in the course of bankruptcy and restructure proceedings, in particular with the filing of claims, objections, and also by representing them at creditors’ councils or creditors’ meetings.
During my studies I improved my practical skills by providing pro bono legal advice as part of the Law Clinic at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, in the civil law section.
- Preparing calls for payment,
- Negotiating with debtors,
- In and out-of-court arrangements,
- Securing claims,
- Court debt collection,
- Obtaining, appealing payment orders,
- Reporting claims,
- Applications for the exclusion of assets from the bankruptcy estate
- Negotiating the terms of an arrangement in the course of restructure proceedings,
- Preparing bankruptcy petitions.
- Uproszczone postępowanie restrukturyzacyjne – co się zmieni po 1 lipca? (Simplified restructure proceedings – what will change after 1 of July?) Wolter Kluwers, 2020
- Barrister training – Regional Bar Council in Warsaw (in progress)
- The Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2021)