How can I help you?
For many years I have been holding positions related with data protection management in financial institutions, production companies and other entities. In RK RODO, I am responsible for assisting companies and businesses in providing security to protected information. I advise clients, inter alia, in developing internal regulations, and as a part of ongoing legal; assistance, I provide opinion on and draw up contracts and documentation related with protected information, including personal data.Check the services!
I have over 20 years of experience in personal data protection law. I have gained my professional expertise, among others, as an employee of the personal data protection authority and the banking sector. I have know-how in the area of implementation of GDPR in financial institutions and in administrative proceedings, as well as in drawing up internal regulations and documentation on personal data protection.
Additionally, I specialize in banking and finance law cybersecurity and law of new technologies. I am a member of the GDPR Working Group of the Polish Bank Association whose aim is to work out stances for the banking sector and clarify problematic issues related with the personal data protection, reported by financial institution.
I assist companies in the following areas:
- I hold the function of the Data Protection Officer in organisations with various profiles of activity (among others in financial and insurance institutions).
- I provide expert knowledge in the matters of personal data protection.
- I implement GDPR in small, medium and large enterprises.
- I coordinate audits of compliance with the personal data protection law.
- I conduct group training and individual workshops on personal data protection.
- I am a co-author of codes of conduct for personal data protection in various industries.
- I represent clients in administrative and court proceedings.
- I provide legal assistance in the area of civil law and banking law to banks and financial institutions.
- I conduct training sessions, workshops and scientific conferences.
- I draw up procedures, policies and other documents governing the work of debt collection companies.
- I advise in the matters of cybersecurity and the law of new technologies.
I am the author of a number of articles, commentaries and expert statements.
- “Naruszenia ochrony danych osobowych w praktyce” [Violations of Personal Data Protection in Practice], infor.pl (2021)
- “Przetwarzanie danych biometrycznych w polskim porządku prawnym” [Processing of Biometric Data in Polish Legal Framework], Krytyka Prawa. Niezależne studia nad prawem (2019)
- 2021 Debate: “GDPR and security of personal data” — 10th Forum of Bank Security, Polish Bank Association (ZBP).
- 2021 “COVID-19 epidemic as specific grounds for processing of personal data” — Conference: “#GDPR — how to avoid fines?”, Rzeczpospolita.
- 2021 “Legal nature of recommendations by banking supervision authority” — Conference within the framework of Legal Doctoral Seminar of the Kozminski University.
- 2021 “GDPR in the times of the pandemic” — substantive webinar for the Association of Finance Companies in Poland.
- 2021 “GDPR regulations and the COVID-19 pandemic” — Conference: “#GDPR — how to avoid fines?”, Rzeczpospolita.
- 2020 “Transferring of personal data to a third country in the light of the CJEU judgement” — substantive webinar for the Association of Finance Companies in Poland.
- 2020 “Personal data protection during the pandemic” — RZECZoPRAWIE, Rzeczpospolita.
- 2018 “Influence of GDPR on financial institutions” — 10th Pan-Polish Congress of the Banking Law.
Conducting various training sessions for entities from the finance, insurance, beauty and other sectors.
- Kozminski Academy in Warsaw, PhD degree (2021)
- Postgraduate Studies: Protection of Classified Information and Personal Data, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw (2010)
- Faculty of Law and Administration, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, degree: Master in Law (1997)