§ 1 General information
1. Your data controller is Rączkowski, Kwieciński Adwokaci Spółka Partnerska with its registered office in Warsaw (Pl. Konesera 10a), hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”.
2. You can contact the Data Controller by mail or e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The Data Controller is the owner of the www.rklegal.pl web portal.
§ 2 Purposes and grounds for the processing
- The Data Controller may collect and process your personal data via the www.rklegal.pl web portal.
- The Data Controller may collect your personal data (in particular your name, home/office address, e-mail address and other data provided in the message) in particular via the contact form available at www.rklegal.pl in order to answer your request.
- In the above case, data may be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) (taking steps to enter into or perform a contract) or Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR (the Data Controller’s legitimate interest to answer your request and to make it possible for you to use functionalities of the www.rklegal.pl web portal).
- Your personal data shall be deleted immediately after the end of the period for which their processing is necessary for the purposes listed above. For detailed information in this regard, contact the Data Controller.
§ 3 Cookies
- Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and stored on your computer. When the browser connects with the website once again, it recognises the type of device used by you to connect. The parameters allow only the server that created them to read the information they contain. Cookies make it easier for you to use previously visited websites.
- The data processed by the Data Controller contained in cookies may include your IP address, the type of browser used, language, type of operating system, the Internet service provider, time and date, location and information sent to the website via contact forms. The IP addresses collected are anonymous.
- The data contained in cookies processed by the Data Controller are used for website analytics, i.e. to monitor the number of users and their behaviour on the website in order to improve web portal functionalities.
- You can decide to limit or increase the Data Controller’s access to the information contained in cookies. Detailed information about the options and ways of managing cookies is available in the settings of your web browser.
- Cookies shall be processed for the period specified in the settings of your web browser.
§ 4 Data processing rules and rights
- The Data Controller protects data in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, ensures data security and respects the right to privacy.
- Data shall be processed only on secured servers in compliance with the rules set out in the generally applicable laws, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
- The Data Controller shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects and, in particular, shall ensure that the data collected by them are:
- processed in line with the law in force;
- collected for specified legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing inconsistent with those purposes;
- substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- The Data Controller shall make your personal data available to the minimum extent necessary for the proper operation of the www.rklegal.pl web portal.
- The Data Controller shall not make your personal data available outside the European Economic Area.
- The Data Controller shall not use your personal data for the purpose of automated data processing as defined in Article 22 of GDPR.
- You have the right to access the personal data processed by the Data Controller, the right to request the Data Controller to rectify, erase or restrict the processing, the right to data portability, the right to object and the right to withdraw your consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal). You may also lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- If you have any questions about data processing or you want to exercise the rights listed above, please contact the Data Controller by mail or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.